Tuesday 19 March 2013

Verse of the Day: Psalms 139:1-4 He knows you!

O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

God knows us, when we feel no one else understands us, when we can't get the right words out of our mouth.  He knows what were going to say, he understands our feelings and our thoughts.  Why not build a relationship with Him as He should be your closest and dearest friend.  He'll help you  through your darkest our, when things aren't going the way it should.  He'll step in front of you and lead the way.  He's your ambassador and He'll be there for you.  So let's pray for Him to continue to be there, let's pray that we accept Him and let him work for us because he knows us so well.

Let us pray

Dear Jesus

Thank you for loving me.  When no one else is there for me, you are, and we are grateful.  Help us to realize that we have you as our friend and that you understand us better than anyone else.  Show us how we can  leave all our worries and problems at your feet.  You are our rock and salvation and we love you, In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate